Small Group Run Coaching
My small-group cohorts are group coaching – but better.
“If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, go together.”
The Road to Boston Cohort
A 7-month cohort for runners on the cusp of BQing. We’ll leave no stone unturned as we work together towards your qualifying time. During our time together, we’ll do 4-6 weeks of base building, a full 16-20 week marathon build-up, and then 2-4 weeks of recovery, regrouping, and recapping – depending on when your goal race is. This program is geared towards an October or November goal marathon. If you don’t have a Fall goal race picked out already and need help choosing one, I can help you with this!
This program kicked off on Monday, May 8th.
This program is for you if…
- You are a male or female marathoner within 5 minutes of their Boston qualifying time – or whose training or other PRs indicate your should be within 5 minutes of their BQ time
- You have serious running goals, but also thrive off community, camaraderie, and being surrounded by others at a similar place in their running journey
- You’re excited about the prospect of pouring yourself into a focused, dedicated marathon block this Fall, and are ready to give this goal your all!
- You’re coachable and willing to hand your training over to someone else
- You’re able to commit to a full 7 months of working together
What you get…
- High-quality training designed to take your running to the next level. Group members can expect to be running 5-6 days per week, though I will work with you to customize your build-up if you’re accustomed to running less or more.
- Strength training programming included (normally $30-50/month)
- A concrete roadmap to improve and get faster – from a kick-off 1:1 goal setting call, to initial fitness testing, to mid-point testing, feedback on your progress along the way, and finally, a 1:1 pre-race call
- 11 live team calls where we’ll cover everything from mental strategies of the marathon, to nutrition and hydration for training and racing, to optimal race day pacing, and more
- Access to a private online community for team members to ask questions, get feedback and support, share weekly training wins, and connect with others on their BQ journey
- Team racing singlet