Peanut Butter Protein Energy Balls
These energy balls could not be easier or more simple to make. Five ingredients, only about five minutes worth of prep time, and you have a great, healthy, portable snack for the week.
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 5
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 16 1x
- Category: Snacks
- Cuisine: Healthy
- 1 cup natural peanut butter (the only ingredients should be peanuts and salt)
- 3 pitted medjool dates
- 2/3 cup shelled hemp seeds
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 3 tablespoons protein powder of choice (vanilla, chocolate, or another flavor)
- Place all ingredients in a food processor, and blend on high until you’ve reached a thick, dough-like texture.
- Roll into equal-sized balls.
- Store in the refrigerate or freezer until you’re ready to eat them – and enjoy!
Keywords: high protein snacks, high protein energy balls, energy balls, no bake energy balls, peanut butter energy balls, peanut butter protein energy balls